Date updated: February 2023
1. The type of information we collect
We currently process and collect the following information:
- Personal identifiers ie name, email address
- The nature of the enquiry made to us
We use the above information in order to respond to enquiries and to send info about developments to Chorlton Bike Deliveries. This information is collected from various enquiry forms on our website. We will not share any of your information.
2. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely of for processing this information are:
- Your consent – You are able to remove your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com
- We have a legitimate interest.
3. How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in Mailchimp and Google Workspace. We will keep this information for the duration of the period that Chorlton Bike Deliveries is trading.
4. Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including
- Right of access – you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information
- Right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think it incomplete.
- Right to erasure – you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- Right to object to processing – you have the right to object to processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- Your right to data portability – you have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation or to you in certain circumstances
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
5. How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House Water Lane
Helpline number 0303 122 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk